At AE we specialize in the design of lifelong travel and we always strive to find the best and most beautiful walks in the region. Desiring to share the outstanding landscapes of the Andes.
Salkantay Trek 5D/4N
At AE we specialize in designing life-time journeys and always strive to find the best and most beautiful treks in the region. In wishing to share the outstanding landscapes of the Andes, and acknowledging that such beauty should be enjoyed in the most natural, unique and exclusive way, we are introducing our brand new Salkantay 4D trek.
Enjoy some of the most beautiful sights along the Salkantay Trail including Humantay Lagoon and a campsite right by the base of the prominent Apu Salkantay. Better yet, enjoy hiking along a section of the Inca Trail before reaching Machu Picchu as well.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private bus to palccoyo(around trip).
- Professional Tour Guide(English and Spanish speaking).
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch(buffet).
- First-aid kit.
- Oxygen tank.
- Alcoholic drinks and others not mentioned on the list.
- Rain poncho (can be bought anywhere in the city or along the trail).
- Entrance fee.
What You Need To Take
- Daypack, warm clothes (scarf, sweaters, rainjacket, gloves)
- Walking boots.
- Walking sticks
- Rain poncho
- Sun hat + sunglasses.
- Toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
- Sun cream
- Camera & Extra Film & Batteries
- Personal medical kit