RAINBOW MOUNTAIN AFTERNOON TOUR
This rainbow mountain tour is done during the afternoon, thereby avoiding the crowds of tourist and for better view
We leave Cusco at around 8:30 am and drive for 2 and half hour to the village chilliwani located at 4650msnm (head trail).
This is the place of departure with our hike up hill for 1 and half hour to arrive to the highest point located at 5100msnm, reaching approximately at 2:00pm.
We will be amazed by the colors of mountains, snowcapped Ausangate and the fantastic view from the top of Rainbow Mountain to the valley.
This will be a time to rest, breath, take pictures of the scenery and enjoy the landscape
Afterwards, we will descend towards the bus station, from which we will take our bus back to Lunch Place in order to enjoy it.
We will go back to Cusco and drop you off at your Hotel at approximately 7:30 pm.
- Professional and experienced Guide
- Private tourist transport
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Entrance fee to rainbow mountain 25 soles per person
- Horses to rent from locals 60 soles each.
- Warm clothes such as a jacket, a fleece, woolly hat and gloves because it is cold and windy up in the mountains
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Rain gear
- Water to drink (a liter and half each)
- Snacks to eat like chocolates, quinoa bars.
- Extra money in cash