RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PALCCOYO PLUS INCA BRIDGE 1 DAY TOUR
1.RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PALCCOYO PLUS INCA BRIDGE 1 DAY TOUR
On an amazing rainbow mountain day tour + Inca Bridge, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 3.00am, and then embark on the trip to breathtaking rainbow mountain tour Peru and travel in our private transportation for approximately 3 and half hour to trail head (4850 m /15,900 feet)
Once at the beginning of the trail, we will enjoy breakfast, we will then begin hiking up toward rainbow mountain which takes nearly 1 hour to get to the top at 5000 meters / 16,400 feet, on top we will have magnificent views of rainbow mountains with its natural wonderful colors and Vilcanota mountain range with 360 * around we will have plenty of time to take pictures and contemplate the extraordinary landscape.
Later, we will descent about half an hour to the head trail where we will take our van to the Inka bridge (bus ride will take us about 2 and half hour to get to the Inca rope bridge once there we will enjoy our lunch, after lunch we will cross the bridge and take so many pictures.
The guide will share with you the history behind this bridge, after exploring this stunning rope bridge we will drive back to Cusco (3 and half hour), we will get back to Cusco around 7:00 pm
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Private Tourist transport
- Entrance fee to rainbow mountain 25 soles per person
- Horses to rent from locals 60 soles per person (optional)
- Entrance fee to Inca bridge 20 soles person person
- Warm clothes such as a jacket, a fleece, woolly hat and gloves because it is very cold and windy on top of the rainbow mountain.
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Water to drink (2 liters each)
- Some snacks to eat (chocolates, quinoa bars)
- Extra money in cash