RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOUR
This a day tour to rainbow mountain is done with a private group (limited to friends, families or colleges) to provide you a very personalized service and also to allow the group of families to visit the rainbow mountain in a magical tour and discover the secrets of Peru, where you’ll feel like you are travelling back in time.
4am Pick you up from your hotel and travel to the Rainbow Mountain in our own private van to the beginning of our trek (4650m).
We begin with our trekking with a small ascent of one hour and half approximately toward the step part in the last section of the trail before we make it to the top of rainbow mountain (5050).
Once we are the top of the rainbow mountain we will observe the breathtaking view of colors of the mountain and its surroundings we will have plenty of time to take pictures and then we begin to descend to the head trail, here we will take our van back to lunch place.
After lunch, we will come back to Cusco at around 2.30pm
- Professional and experienced English and Spanish guide
- Private tourist transport
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Entrance fee to rainbow mountain 25 soles per person
- Horses to rent from locals 60 soles each
- Warm clothes such as a jacket, a fleece, woolly hat and gloves because it is cold and windy up in the mountains
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Rain gear
- Water to drink (a liter and half each)
- Snacks to eat like chocolates, quinoa bars.
- Extra money in cash
- Camera and films