MACHUPICCHU BY TRAIN A FULL DAY
Very early in the morning 0430am, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to take the train station Ollantaytambo, here we will board on train to Machupicchu Town in the passage of the train to Machupichu we will cross interesting places, from the altiplanicas zones to subtropical valleys, happening through different ecological floors.
After 1 hour 45 minutes we will be getting to Machupicchu town where we will take a bus to Machupicchu Inca Site (30 minutes’ bus trip).
Once there, you will have a 2 hour guided tour, where-in our guide will regale you of the history of this magical ancient city. If you have booked for Huayna Picchu your Guide will show you the gate to hike up to Huayna Pichu, from which there is a spectacular view of Machu Pichu, the valley, and the surrounding mountains
Later, you will take a bus back to Machupicchu Town where you will have lunch in local tourist restaurant, at around 2.30pm we will take train back to Ollantaytambo, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you back to Cusco at around 6.40pm.
- Professional English and Spanish speaking guide
- Private transport from Cusco to train station Ollantaytambo (round trip)
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Town (round trip)
- Bus ticket from Machupicchu Town to Machupicchu Inca site (round trip)
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu. (very import: we include expedition train, if you want to upgrade to Vistadome train, there is an additional price of $67,00 USD per person).
- Private Machu Picchu tour
- Hotel pickup or drop-off in Cusco or Sacred Valley
- Entrance ticket to Huayna- or Machu Picchu Mountain (if selected above; contact us via chat or email prior to booking to check availability)
- Airport pickup and transport to your hotel in Cusco
- Entrance tickets for Huaynapicchu or Macupicchu mountain, if you want to climb, let us know to add to this tour with an additional price and depending on availability.
- Tips for our guide
- A small daypack with water to drink
- Snacks if you like
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket,
- Basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun,
- Insect repellent.
- Passport (you cannot board the train or enter Machu Picchu without your passport)
- Student ID card if appropriate.
- Money for souvenirs and tips