SUN RISE AND PHOTOGRAFY TOUR TO RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
Let yourself be inspired and captivated by the magnificent sunrise at its all splendor at the rainbow mountain and later explore the red valley.
Contemplate the sunrise from the view point of the rainbow mountain, while you taste a cup of the delicious Peruvian coffee is a truly unique and magical place.
You will be pick up from your hotel at 0100 hrs. to go by bus to the Southern Region of Cusco.
Super early in the morning, we will start our hike to see the sunrise at the rainbow mountain
An epic and unforgeable journey to the rainbow mountain to contemplate sunrise from the top of the rainbow mountain view point.
During our trip of 2 and half hour to the beginning of the trail 4 650 m, then let you off at the starting point for a rather double 1 and half hour hike up to the lookout point.
Once at the top, we will enjoy watching the sunrise over the rainbow mountain and you will have the opportunity to take some marvelous photographs including stunning scenery and the incredible colors of rainbow mountain
After contemplating the astonish sunrise we will hike back to the bus station where we will catch our bus back to the lunch spot.
Later, we will head back to Cusco and drop off at your hotel at 1.30pm.
There is an option to add red valley to this tour, if so let us know and we will add red valley.
- Professional English and Spanish guide
- Private transport
- Oxygen tank and first aid kit
- Entrance fee to rainbow mountain 25 soles per person
- Horses to rent from local 60 soles each
- Entrance to red valley 20 soles per person
- Tips for our crew
- Warm clothes such as a jacket, a fleece, woolly hat and gloves because it is cold and windy up in the mountains
- Sun hat
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Rain gear
- Water to drink (a liter and half each)
- Snacks to eat like chocolates, quinoa bars.
- Extra money in cash
- Camera and films